Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats By Dre In Ear e life Sun Ce

The rope in the hand is like to have innate intelligence generally already tie up last he of left arm, at the same time on accepting, have already tie~upped his left arm and waistline at together.
Crisis under, Sun Ce's legs clipped tightly belly horse, while grasping bridle, the left hand's right hand also grasps to my arm.However, his right hand originally holds tight to grow a gun, the strength is used empty, long gun also backward but go, he released a long gun again grasp me already late the half clap, iron ball originally tie up on his arm, my left hand first is on putting out strength, the rope that iron ball carry to horizontal inside on pulling, Sun Ce's right hand arm is locked at waist up.Thus, his a hands arms are all tie~ued by my rope at waist, have no place to make an effort.I then take advantage of an opportunity to stretch hand to embrace his arm and waistline together and use whole body of energy will he to my war right away on dragging along, Sun Ce again big of the energy also used not to ascend at this time and livinged be embraced by me to leave horseback, planted to come over to me.
I also jilt the stirrup of opening the right foot while embracing him, therefore, Sun Ce while planting to come over toward me, I also jumped down horse, Sun Ce can say to be connected by me to embrace to take Ye ground the war horse in lane and roll to fall under the horse.I don't dare to have to the least bit neglect, the dead dead presses he under the body, Ye tight rope, make him not the least bit struggle of leeway.Sun Ce is after being embraced down by me really struggled in a short while, the hands hold tight my arm desire push away I, can he can not the Zheng not take off my to encircle and plus arms be all tie~upped dead by the rope, after struggling in a short while, he slowly released to grasp my hands and hoped me to slightly say 1:Everythings all ended.
The officers and men on all sides I see with Sun Ce's this war of clear, after waiting me to embrace Sun Ce to dismount, the Cao soldier breaks out an a burst of shout, but non-commissioned officer Wu's soldier then Be gloomy to disgrace, slowly threw down the weapon in the hand, even drew a deep sigh distance Pus to throw down weapon, dismount to be subjected to Fu.I have been waiting until soldier to come up to tie~up Sun Ce, the square slowly takes back copper bell shuttle and ties up waist once.Don't want to make me be harmed, intentionally had no facial expression ground to looking at soldier and take Sun Ce and go to Cao and hold in front, the Cao holds and faces quilt Fu Sun Ce didn't also say what, just make the soldier ascend him to fetter, jail with week Yu at together.Saw wagon is one eye, I slowly last horse to walk in the tent, all people will think that I am a bit sad.
Return to tent, I just silt up the blood exhalation of throat goes, the energy of whole body like ran out a sort exhaustedly and desperately, I am simply to rush toward to march in the bed, cover up into oneself cape of inside, cannot stop the tears finally had no to have scruples about ground to drain.When my felling order to sit so much, just discover elder brother Yun already beside sit to stare at me for a long time:"Elder brother, outside all over?"
"H'm, all end.Do you have to harm where?The facial expression isn't very good."
I shake:"O.K., process you all saw, I am all right."
"That good.They are together two, you ……"
I in a short while absolute being:"The in the mind has a little a pain, let my Xie in a short while, the sky says again after being bright!"
"Is alas, you ah.You saved them two lives, personally ruined them again, in addition to seeking a pain for oneself, you still ability what?"
Elder brother Yun sighs let my heart more pain, silently saw in a short while the light of fire in the tent, I mumbling to oneself way:"Probably, this is the life.Want to live down, not so easy."
Cao's holding don't fail to keep promise and paid Wu Jun of Xie be all settled at war prisoners' camp, live a period of time in the war prisoners' camp, then after waiting battalion to withdraw troops, make them go home.But distance Pu's waiting a person is a great commander, will be transfered under guard back to set up an industry and wait hereafter again say.Just, they this from cradle to the grave fear also can at keep under house arrest mid-degree lead.
After sky is bright, the Kan Ze indeed as expected opened a song of city gate, the Cao soldier soon took up a song of defend a duty, river east's last heavy city also fell into an our hand, arrive this, three months of river east of the war declare be over.

Chapter 249 big river east dies(5)


I didn't hold into a song with the Cao city, but the that took Sun Ce and the week Yu to return to me together is on board, although Sun Ce and week Yu is all identity of prisoner now,I don't want to make them humiliate ground to appear in those victor in fronts, we will wait Cao to hold an over song of processing here business after, return to set up an industry together.The Cao holds to understand my idea, anyway river eastern whole territorieses all in the our hand, the heavy minister great commander of Sun Ce's under charge also dead dead, capture of capture, have no necessity again make Sun Ce humiliate, therefore, the Cao held to connive me the behavior that they take to go aboard.
The first day of going aboard, our 3 people is opposite to have no speech, I am to don't know what good, the week Yu is to hate me, deeply a words can't say, either, Sun Ce is sad that several years of property is ruined to once, silently looking at river's water not to talk.On the second day, I make people prepare a table of feast on the deck and kept in mind to compensate the mood and 2 people of offense to sit at together.
After sitting down, short time inside we still keep aring silent, led in a short while, the week Yu lightly smiled 1 and started to carry the small wine cup of in front to took a look, and then smelt for a while, derision way:"Does this wine send off?Incredibly be not what good wine.How, the last wine, do you even loathe to give up good wine to drink for us?"
His derision lets my in the mind deliver painful, Sun Ce sees his one eye, wrinkly knit the brows:"The male Jin wishes wager to concede defeat, this is your my life, not be saying these words."
I endure the pain of in the mind, non-commissioned officer pay to open to watch, make 2 people after pouring a full cup of the wine kneel at Sun Ce's in front:"Bo Fu, I know that you hate me, the this present life is cloud if took you, if have future life, such as will definitely compensate you with the life."
Sun Ce Leng for a while, stretch hand to hand me to get up:"You what is this a stem?I didn't hate you, I said, these are our lives, in the clout a predestined matter, and I can't blame and scold other people."
Other people?I was already other people, center of the chest's being like was hot irons to ruthlessly burn for a while, painful get me to almost even can not say it words.The side that is silent to walk to the gunwale, vomit to surge forward of one mouthful blood, wipe the tears in the eye socket, I return to body strong say with smile:"Male Jin, I once said and take you to after returning to Luo sun once saw the elder sister and the children send you again to walk.When the time comes, cloud such as will definitely send to walk you with the best wine, so, if cloud begs you to endure patiently for several days."
The week Yu didn't talk, just one mouthful drank to the utmost a hand in of wine.Sun Ce but cautiously took a look me, wanted to think a way:"The male Jin tells me, did the Cao hold to promise to let you to send us to set out in person?"
I order:"Yes, I think, you would like to die in the my hand, cloud such as also can make this one step,Beats by Dre Electroplating."
Sun Ce Meng stretched hand to arrive my Ye his front of:"Did you get hurt?"
I am one Leng, struggled for a while, the very not easy malicious bottom heart broke this feeling, and I don't think the achievement is returned to Kui:"A little has been good about.I don't have the skill to promise in your under charge that you doesn't get hurt."
"Cloud such as, " Sun Ce's voice is a bit deep and low, he dies hopeless situation Ye to live my hand not to put:"Why to want to harm oneself?I thought yesterday for a long time, you clearly canned soon end combat, why wanted to indulge me to hurt you?"
I am really stunned speechless, week Yu also stop next infuse the action of wine to see to I.See me not to answer, Sun Ce fiercely holds to ascend my hands, orotund but excrescent gentleness:"Why to have to be so silly?You don't know that you harm of heavy, is my heart still painful?"
Eye in the Sun Ce still softhearted vision under, all persistence had no, I a bottom sit at he flank, the tears cannot stop flowed out:"I don't want to make you take a regret to walk.I want to let your fully enjoy.Bo Fu, I have to capture you and beg you to forgive me.I, I am to destroy the person whom you struggle a life achievement, you should hate me, should hate me!"
Sun Ce after being silent in a short while grasps my hand in addition and weighs for several cents:"I ain't an arrogant person, from advertise for an on the first day starting of the war, worked well to accept the preparation of failing the final outcome.Even if there is no your existence, will also arrive on this day and only have to be late some, or isn't that I come to bear this final outcome just.Have in fact what kind of Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment