Thursday, January 24, 2013

Facebook to loot what ahMan

Went to him the half blood measure, this boy is panic hand and foot, don't know is increase the blood well, still escape good, the unexpectedly very silly Leng was at first.
The others saw open hostilities and immediately launched the attack to me, the warrior hurtled to me, and sorcery teacher and the long range sorcery of Taoist priest hit in succession toward me.The attack that looking at an enemy, I despise of smile, the crazy dragon keeps on bombing and directly hangs him to pour on the ground for the second time.
The incarnation bat flies to him to pour on the body on the ground, I trample his head to say:"No one can ask for I after walking sideways violent in action and my brothers, safe and sound, I can also kill him, even if he hides in 1,100 people's protection!"Of so fly bat, 1 is for the sake of trample he humiliates him, 1 for staying away to hurtle to arrive nearby of warrior.Although resisting can also push to fly them,is that so words, I undoubtedly want to reduce an opportunity to make moves once and also need to suffer enemy's one more long range attack.
The moxa dies flavor and I ain't Guo Jing at this time already with enemy's confused conflict together, two people want to face several at own enemy, but is dead war don't back, I shout them to make them go out first,cnn, but 2 people say that the eldest brother is in my bloody battle, they can not walk, is as a result chopped down by enemy's a disorderly knife the amount of blood explode to reduce.
After repairing a red medicine my crazy dragon bombs on a warrior, warrior blood quantity although most, the moxa dies the flavor ain't Guo Jing Liang with me is red the warrior of eyes have been already gone crazy at this time, root no matter how other people attackstone them, holding tight an enemy's warrior is that the fierce dozen storm, anti- pour to beat persons' much certainly many enemy's warriors afraid heart crack, flurried flee elsewhere, my crazy dragon bombs ascend after,google, that warrior is straight for a while, Guo Jing Yi's club being behind chased hits to pour.
Explode Guo Jing whom the enemy put to pour to roar 1, turn round Lun to decide and made a pounce upon an enemy.The condition at this time is also many, cans brings wolf injury towards ascending a group of dogs, although dog like two wolves, but two wolves dead bites at a dog, result that dog then the afraid heart funeral can escape.
Is red Guo Jing and moxa of eyes die the flavor maneuvers Bai in the enemy whole, to nearby of the enemies all turn a blind eye and just make track for a before certain target fierce hit fierce dozen, until hang under my match it, is turning round to deal with next enemy.
In a row several warriors all fell flop, enemy afraid the bottom withdrew purgatory evil territory 6 F, in the process of withdrawing again have two sorcery teachers be chopped down by 2 people to turn over in the ground, and I also turned over a Taoist priest by crazy Long Za.
"Ha ha, too habit, follow eldest brother to mix really too great!Make me dare not believe, our 3 people could vanquish more than ten individuals and also hanged their quite a few."I ain't Guo Jing to happily say, I just smile and wish this if the persons, such as winds and clouds dragon and red scorpion...etc. matches with, someone blocks up the words of door, we can put out all of the enemies here.
"Eldest brother, hereafter let's follow you to mix!"I ain't Guo Jing to say with smile, do I say where you really need to follow me to mix?He says to really need to follow me to mix, I say that, you must drink, oneself drank many of he or shes and vomit galls to all just go.Last time we 4 drank him a , I could have no with elder brother Niao little vomit!
Guo Jing says that to waste wine, he wanted to vomit to must drink 3, 4 catties can not, there is those good wine directly showing filial obedience me to calculate.I say that all right, hereafter shows filial obedience me 10 bottles of imported spiritses for a month, he Hey Hey's smiling happily should descend and say after that the eldest brother is malicious, the younger brother follows to mix to still want what younger brother give presents.
I say that you can choose not to send not to follow to where I mix and also have already forbidden the wine that hangs up to finish exchanging for me, his saying to say 10 bottles is 100 bottles he is willing to give up, follow me to fight together too great, I, Guo Jing and moxa died flavors to all smile, at this time the red flag floats to wait a person to also return to the evil territory 6 F comes.
Is public to say to do now what to go to?I say:Which don't go as well, loot here!

Chapter 199 walks sideways violent in action


Is public to listen to I make reference to loot, the momentary doesn't clearly is some so, someone asks to loot what ah?Man red flag in Shandong floats smiling of Hey Hey and said this you are all not understand to admire, our eldest brother lacks what you always know,Facebook?
Is public to say that the eldest brother lacks what ah, he that materials were the all best, he still lacked what!The red flag floats to say that the eldest brother still lacks a women ah, so we loot a woman today, if looted a woman for eldest brother, eldest brother a happy that the interest allows to praise a few materials.I lambaste one to say could not vomit ivory in dog mouth, ask for publically cachinnation to get up in succession.
I just see evil territory 6 F of understand this purgatory is a place that just like a negative evil evil hall in having no monster and have a NPC warehouse the managing person at this time, there is also a small monger, however here purchase a product is outside of 2 times, but as for 1/2 that sell a product then outside, this monger is enough black.But at most in enter the lower door very small, the door is ex- to stand 1 protect to hide a guardant, in fact be win the bow and arrow hand of state city just.For circumstance like this I have already expected, otherwise also can't settle next loot of plan.
"Like, the brotherses, below start us of looted to plan, all give me the station like, take out some spirit head, be just like Guo Jing and moxa to die flavor, that crazy doggish spirit!"I say with smile, the others smiled, Guo Jing and moxa died flavor but bitterness to wear a face helpless of, after all and just a pair the person is really enough crary, two people make a somebody else 10 come to warrior, return the Leng is to make to kill a quite a few individual, oneself lived down again, certainly in the center my match is the factor of essential to have.
"Moxa's dying flavor and Guo Jing to stand is most before and behind mixing knife butcher and emperor Ba sky, again behind red tears and white rice are like frost, also had you severals to all line up, stood on both sides in the door, we looted today!In addition to only I only the brothers of , who want to go in, have to give 500,000 gold coins, otherwise we the door don't let into!"I say with smile, several individuals finally know that I want to do what, making the along while has to depend to block up door to loot other people's money.
"Eldest brother, this can earn how much ah, also not equal to do you take us to go in to beat a few bosses!"I ain't Guo Jing to say, I say money not problem, the problem is to have no money where.A few boys say you didn't°yet money, you literally throw all sufficient other people of a material comfortable comfortable take through lifetime of.
I say that money really isn't problem, mainly is to block up a door not to put other people to go in, let the brothers of our guild go in, let the other people know we only I only is what real strenght, treat outsider and treat all of his/her own persons is what attitude.
"Alas, I say brothers, you say we at emperor of Ao a life time toward continuing to keep on mixing, also interesting?"After being just run by what we beat to go out, the cake leads of a group of persons spread out, among them, that calls the player low voice of beer bird again has a little to mysteriously ask flank of a few players.
"Beer, you don't lift!Originally and only I only contain a few wing players, that calls a cow B, we don't dare to compare with somebody else, can now our guild also wing, result more than ten individuals haven't beaten 3 people of somebody else, anti- pour be killed quite a few brothers by the somebody else, thinking of this in the mind can nest fire!"One among the players says.
"You say our this game plays of still interesting Yao, we play games of diagram happy joy ha, now pour be humiliated by the somebody else so much quickly depressed dead, I say simply we leave Ao a life time emperor dynasty go to only I only calculate!"That makes the player of beer bird say.
"But somebody else only I only can accept us such?"Another player asks.
"I have a brothers is only I only a head of group of , he says I if the words gone to, does he pour to help to lead Jian to float in the sky for his eldest brother, his eldest brother but dragon!"The beer bird says that others say that I depend, you that brothers so 屌 , unexpectedly is the younger brother that the dragon floats in the sky, if really accept us, that we go to only I only calculated.
"Went to only me only for our this person the family can't value us, either, I say that we return to respectively contact to order an acquaintance, together go only I only, our person is many they will also value us be not."The beer bird says with smile, others in succession approval, respectively the contact person went.
In fact in the game, Pan oneself's guild is a Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment